The idea behind FrontRow came from Ubiquiti CEO, Robert Pera, who collaborated closely with the team at ULabs to bring his vision to life. Robert and the team realized that there was a need for a better wearable camera that is less obtrusive when worn in everyday situations. Action cameras, for example, are aimed at the action sports enthusiast. FrontRow is a lifestyle camera designed to capture any type of activity from running on the beach in Maui to walking down the streets of Paris. We created the product to fit anyone’s lifestyle, not just those who are passionate about extreme sports.
Articles in this section
- Can I manually adjust the camera's settings?
- Is FrontRow dust, water, or shock resistant?
- Does FrontRow integrate with Snapchat?
- What is FrontRow?
- What was the process behind designing FrontRow?
- How is FrontRow different from a GoPro?
- How do I access and share content captured with my FrontRow?
- What comes in the FrontRow box?
- What are the key features in the FrontRow mobile application?
- How stable is the footage when wearing FrontRow?