Story Mode is very different from a regular time lapse because it has been optimized for the first person perspective. Story Mode utilizes a dynamic capture setting which uses data from the camera’s motion sensors to get the best frame while you’re on the move. This setting effectively adapts to different activities—even within the same Story to give you the best possible output.
Articles in this section
- Can I manually adjust the camera's settings?
- Is FrontRow dust, water, or shock resistant?
- Does FrontRow integrate with Snapchat?
- What is FrontRow?
- What was the process behind designing FrontRow?
- How is FrontRow different from a GoPro?
- How do I access and share content captured with my FrontRow?
- What comes in the FrontRow box?
- What are the key features in the FrontRow mobile application?
- How stable is the footage when wearing FrontRow?