To transfer content from FrontRow to a computer, you can either connect the device through a USB-C cable, or backup your content with Dropbox to automatically upload desired content to your Dropbox account when FrontRow is connected to Wi-Fi. See the Downloading section for more information.
Articles in this section
- Can I manually adjust the camera's settings?
- Is FrontRow dust, water, or shock resistant?
- Does FrontRow integrate with Snapchat?
- What is FrontRow?
- What was the process behind designing FrontRow?
- How is FrontRow different from a GoPro?
- How do I access and share content captured with my FrontRow?
- What comes in the FrontRow box?
- What are the key features in the FrontRow mobile application?
- How stable is the footage when wearing FrontRow?