Camera settings including ISO, shutter speed and image stabilization all adjust automatically, and cannot be adjusted manually. We designed FrontRow to allow users to stay in the moment. We wanted the device to adapt to different conditions automatically so you can focus on capturing your experiences without spending time having to fine-tune camera settings.
Articles in this section
- Can I manually adjust the camera's settings?
- Is FrontRow dust, water, or shock resistant?
- Does FrontRow integrate with Snapchat?
- What is FrontRow?
- What was the process behind designing FrontRow?
- How is FrontRow different from a GoPro?
- How do I access and share content captured with my FrontRow?
- What comes in the FrontRow box?
- What are the key features in the FrontRow mobile application?
- How stable is the footage when wearing FrontRow?