Here is a quick overview of how you can use the Story Editor feature in the FrontRow App for iOS:
1. Select a Story from your Gallery
2. Press the scissors icon at the bottom of the screen
A few things you can try here:
- Tip 1: You can pinch zoom in or out on the timeline bar to display more or less frames
- Tip 2: Use the Save button to save the frame in view to your phone's Camera Roll
Tip 3: Use the scissors button to clip the timeline for easy selecting and editing.
Tip 4: After identifying a section that you wish to delete, you can either swipe the section up/down or use the delete button to remove it from your Story
3. Press "next" to move on to select frame and playback speed
- Tip 5: Use the upper left button to select the frame. You can choose between 16:9, 1:1, and round. Note that for 1:1 and round you have the option of removing or adding the clock overlay at the bottom of the screen.
- Tip 6: Press the upper right button to select playback speed. Use the speed slider to determine the best speed for your Story. Note that the length of your Story will change as you adjust the slider.
4. Press the blue check to finish and save your Story
- Tip 7: Press share for easy access to social sharing and don't forget to use hashtag #myfrontrow :)