Here is a quick overview of how you can use the Video Editor feature in the FrontRow App for iOS:
1. Select a Video from your Gallery
2. Press the scissors icon at the bottom of the screen
A few things you can try here:
- Tip 1: Pinch zoom in or out on the timeline bar to display more or less frames
- Tip 2: Use the Save button to save the frame in view to your phone's Camera Roll
- Tip 3: Use the scissors button to clip the video for easy selecting and editing
- Tip 4: After identifying a section that you wish to delete, you can either swipe the section up/down or use the delete button to remove it from your Video
3. Press "next" to move on to select frame and playback speed.
- Tip 5: Use the upper left button to select the frame. You can choose between 16:9, 1:1, and round.
- Tip 6: Press the upper right button to select playback speed. Use the speed slider to determine the best speed for your Video. Note that the length of your Video will change as you adjust the slider.
4. Press the blue check to finish and save your Video to your phone’s Camera Roll.
- Tip 7: Press share for easy access to social sharing and don't forget to use hashtag #myfrontrow :)